Saturday, June 7, 2014

This Son Keeps A Promise To His Dad from when He Was 8. His Dad's Response?

That is one heck of a son to do that for his father. It defiantly shows the love between the two of them and even if he wasn't ever able to fulfill that promise you can tell that there is a strong father son relationship. However the son does fulfill his promise and shows to everyone that he loves his Dad.

The son says: "Growing up my dad always dreamed of owning a 57 chevy bel-air. He grew up poor in a family of 7 children. He never thought he would be able to own his dream vehicle but would talk about it all the time.

When I was 8 years old I promised him that on his 57th birthday I would buy him a 57 bel-air. I never forgot and was able to fulfill my promise."http://sfglobe.com/?id=935&src=share_fb_new_935



No comments:

Post a Comment